The Wedding Planner Collective is a community of wedding planners, coordinators, and designers that possess a desire to grow their business and reach their full professional potential in the wedding industry.
Do you struggle with:
- Determining your services and pricing?
- Defining your ideal client and where to find them?
- How to deal with challenging clients and vendors?
- Finding other planners to network and connect with?
Are you interested in learning more about weddings and the planning process so that you can provide the best possible service for your clients?
Do you believe in contributing to the wedding planning industry as a whole by sharing expertise so that we can collectively raise the standard of what a “professional” wedding planner is?
The Wedding Planner Collective isn’t just a website with information for you to consume – it’s a way to show that you are dedicated to growing your business and your expertise as a wedding planner! By including the Wedding Planner Collective badge on your website, you are indicating to potential clients that you are serious about what you do. Not only that, but it gives you the opportunity to connect with other planners, so that we can grow both individually and as an industry!
What you get when you sign up for the Wedding Planner Collective:
- Access to the Wedding Planner Collective Library of over 50 documents, templates, webinars, and other business resources (updated on a consistent basis)
- Profile listing in the Wedding Planner Collective Directory, which is searchable by anyone who comes to the WPC site (including brides!)
- Discounts on courses from the Wedding Planner Collective
- Opportunity to use a variety of badges on your website and WPC directory listing
- Monthly members-only webinars
- Ability to post in the Wedding Planner Collective Forums (non-members can view only) – if you offer your own services for educating wedding planners, this is where you can advertise what you do!
ARE YOU READY TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in business for twenty years, or if you’re just starting to think that you’d like to try your hand at wedding planning, we could all use a little more encouragement and connection. If you want to build your business and reach your full potential as a wedding planner, then this site is for you. You won’t be talked at, that I promise you. Instead, you’ll be encouraged to define your own philosophies and values within your business, and find the most efficient ways to keep yourself and your clients happy. Are you ready?