We all know how many details go into planning a wedding – everything from where each guest is sitting to the songs for the first dance. As wedding day coordinators, it’s our responsibility to know all of these details in order to execute the wedding that our clients have spent months, if not years, planning and preparing for.
With this online course from the Wedding Planner Collective, you will get an extensive look at how best to prepare so that you can coordinate the wedding day effectively and successfully.
The Wedding Day Preparation and Coordination course includes over a dozen lectures on the following topics:
- Defining Your Services
- Creating Your Expectations and Standards
- Dealing With Pushy or Unhappy Clients
- Your Initial Meeting and Venue Walkthrough
- Creating Your Wedding Day Timeline and Layout
- Confirming and Working with Vendors
- Last Minute Details and Preparations
- Running a Rehearsal and Ceremony
- Managing Your Wedding Day Timeline
- Dealing With Unexpected Surprises
- Following Up After the Wedding
In addition, students will also receive a workbook, templates that they can customize and use with their own business and branding, and a variety of guides related to the wedding day coordination process.
After completing this course, students will have learned the skills and insight needed to coordinate a wedding day perfectly, as well as have created an arsenal of tools and resources that they can reference in the future. All students will receive a badge for their website from the Wedding Planner Collective indicating that they have finished the course – a great way to show potential clients that you are ready for whatever it is that their wedding might throw at you!